1. Jan’s colour tips for a modern twist on the traditional red Christmas colour palette use a fresh mix of cumquat and citrus orange instead!
2. A single fabric letter used as a place name instead of a name card is a new take on an old tradition (Chrissie, No Chintz)
3. For name tags use recycled cardboard, teamed with some festive twill tape in red and olive, to tie up the table napkins (Robin, No Chintz Balmain)
4. Stripy Festive Tablecloths in color palette of Green/Olive and Fern add Red Geraniums in pots, cover the pots in Hessian or our Oscar Flax Fabric tie with Green twine (Katherine, No Chintz Balmain)
5. Cut circles of varying sizes from fabric off cuts to create interesting coasters & placemats. (Lisa, No Chintz Crafter)